We continue with Day 3 of the 1984-blog-a-thon. Enjoy!
– Richard at Scopophilia checks into The Hotel New Hampshire.
– Vic’s Movie Den looks at John Carpenter’s Starman.
– Cenobite Me experiences Night of the Comet.
– Take flight on a luck dragon with Nick from French Toast Sunday and The Neverending Story.
– Joel Burman IS Missing in Action.
– I Love Terrible Movies digs deep into the Frankenstein family tree with Frankenstein’s Great Aunt Tillie.
– Mike from E Street Film Society looks at James Garner in Tank.
– Justin at Man I Love Films ain’t fallin’ for the banana in the tailpipe trick and reviews Beverly Hills Cop.
– Nolahn at Your…
View original post 89 more words