Welcome to a new episode of Return to the 80s! This was a hard fought battle to get this posted. Del and I had recorded another episode a week before this one, and it did not come out at all. So we had to have a do-over, and Robert was able to join us this time. In case you are wondering who Del is…he’s the one giving you the Remember That Song every day. He also hosts an 80s radio show, which we discuss in this episode.
Speaking of this episode, we each had gone to a concert, which we discuss in this episode.
– Welcome Del Roehling from 80s at 8 on 91.1 WEDM FM, and from the legendary Return to the 80s, “Remember That Song” fame
– Stream WEDM at 8am on Saturdays and Sundays for Del’s show, 80s at 8
– Paul misses Def Leppard and Journey at Fenway Park
– Robert’s review of Rick Springfield, and Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
– Del’s review of the band, Yacht Rock Review
– Paul’s review of Chicago and REO Speedwagon, and the great Chicago controversy