- Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing you can do is keep your mind young.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself.
- October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.
- Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.
[twitter-follow screen_name=’returntothe80s’ show_count=’yes’ text_color=’00ccff’]